[IUCr Home Page]

Re: thoughts on computing schools at IUCr 2005

Forwarded on behalf of Davide Viterbo (due to listserv nuances again)

>Dear all,
>I strongly support David's suggestion of a more general
>computing school extended also to small molecules and
>powders. I hope David can also prepare a tentative list
>of topics with possible speakers.
>Best wishes
>
>                                     Davide
>
>> Hello
>> 	The macromolecular School looks as if it will get off the ground.
>> What about small molecules/powders?  You might recall that I was quite
>> keen on a joint school, with joint sessions for
>> theory/methods/programming and with parallel sessions when it came to
>> applications.
>>
>> 		Best wishes
>> 					David
>>
>> On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Lachlan Cranswick wrote:
>>

>>> Forwarded on behalf of Alessandro (quirky listserv again):

-----------------------
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
  Birkbeck University of London and Daresbury Synchrotron Laboratory
Postal Address: CCP14 - School of Crystallography,
                Birkbeck College,
                Malet Street, Bloomsbury,
                WC1E 7HX, London,  UK
Tel: (+44) 020 7631 6850   Fax: (+44) 020 7631 6803
E-mail: l.m.d.cranswick@dl.ac.uk   Room: B091
WWW: http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster