[IUCr Home Page]

Re: Computing school Florence 2005

The point is that we are not talking here about a workshop but about a
computing school that traditionally extented over a period of 1 week.

Ton

--
# Prof. Dr. A.L.Spek, Laboratory of Crystal and Structural Chemistry       #

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster