[IUCr Home Page]

Florence Conference

Dear all,

About the program committee for the Florence Congress, I agree with the
suggestion of
David with a preference for Lachlan Cranswick for the program committee.
Given the short distance between me and Florence, I just want to offer my
active help and
support to the "hopefully selected" future member of the program committee.

Let me also suggest a hot topic at the moment for the computing sessions:
"Software available for the structure determination from Powder Diffraction"
It could be either a tutorial or a more advanced session.

Cheers

Alessandro Gualtieri

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster