[IUCr Home Page]

Re: COMPCOMM: Summary of the Commissions requests for the

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Lachlan Cranswick wrote:

> Some of the other commissions gave some very detailed suggestions for
> symposia.  Do we need to this now - or is it adequate to request a
> "definite" number of syposia - of which we will name when the time
> comes closer?

The e-mail we received at the end of March said:

"He also remarked that we don't have to forget the topics for the
microsymposia within the conference. He expects us to make proposals
as soon as possible!"

> As it is 5am in the morning here and I am probably not at my most original
> at this point for suggesting symposia titles - plus I quite like the
> traditional standard computing style of symposia.  (1 for single crystal,
> 1 for powder diffraction, 1 for macromolecular, etc)

General diffraction instead of powder, perhaps?

Bev Vincent

Technical Information Manager
Rigaku/MSC
9009 New Trails Drive
The Woodlands, TX  77381-5209
voice: (281)-363-1033 x123 fax: 364-3628
http://www.RigakuMSC.com

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster