[IUCr Home Page]

Re: minutes meeting in Siena Computing school 2005

Hi

One thing worries me about this in particular; most macromolecular
crystallographers compute using one of the UNIX based operating systems -
it would be very desirable to have the windows machines dual-boot with
Linux, or there is going to be a severe shortage of facilities (unless
people bring their own) for use in a workshop.

Of course, now that we have OSX there is no such problem with the Macs...

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology,
MRC Centre, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH

See http://www.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/harry  for Mosflm, BCA and
crystal growing details

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster