[IUCr Home Page]

Re: minutes meeting in Siena Computing school 2005

I am in the process of getting the next CompComm Newsletter
together (it will be smaller than the last editoin) - and most
of it should be done by Monday.

Is there an announcement/information that could be put
in the newsletter? (who can write this)
Also, do we want a webpage for the
school - to get preliminary information on?
(If given the info - I could add a webpage on the
COmpCOMm area.)

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Reply to: [list | sender only]

Copyright © International Union of Crystallography

IUCr Webmaster