[IUCr Home Page]

Re: Current and Future Computing Commission Issues

Ton, David
	I was not pointing a finger at anyone in particular, but if I had to, it would
certainly not include David B.  His vitality and enthusiasm in discussing cif
issues is such as to almost make him viable as a one-man commission.  However, I
suspect that if Ton looks over the correspondance for the last 3 years, he might
find that some other members have been less than hyper-active

Best wishes