[IUCr Home Page]

Re: IUCr congress - CompComm nominations and suggested symposia -

The topics seem good ones.
The Macromolecular developments are often towards automation - clever
but not very interesting for a meeting!
Suggestions for younger people who are thinking about methodology hard
are: Kevin Cowtan, Ralf Grosse-Kunsleve, Garib Murshudov. Airlie McCoy.

Eleanor

begin:vcard
fn:Eleanor  Dodson
n:Dodson;Eleanor