[IUCr Home Page]

Re: Current summary of IUCr CompComm sessions and chairs for IUCrXXI Osaka

Hi

that looks fine to me - I think we have pretty much the most active
people, or at least people well in the main loops who would know who to
pick as speakers  - BUT, it looks awfully Eurocentric - there are even two
Euros amongst the three Americans, and one could be forgiven for taking
Eleanor to be a Euro!

Does this matter since these are session chairs rather than speakers?

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, MRC Centre, Hills
Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QH