Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 15:33:15 +0100
From: Frank JJ Leusen <fleusen... @msicam.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [sdpd] Materials Science Consortium Grows]

Dear Dr. Le Bail,

Gerhard Engel forwarded your recent message on the sdpd mailing list to me.
Unfortunately, the recent article in Scientific Computing World which you
cite contained a few inaccuracies (journalists!!). One of them is that,
although the PowderSolve technology is currently exclusive to PDC members
(because they funded the development of this software), it will probably
not remain exclusive to the PDC for three years. We have not yet decided
when the method will be released to the general scientific community, but
it is likely to be within the next year or so. Obviously, interested
parties can have access to PowderSolve right now by joining the PDC. If
you would like more information on PDC pricing (special low rates apply for
academics), please contact your local MSI sales representative. The
telephone number of our Paris office is 01 6935 3232.

Best regards,

Frank Leusen