Re: [sdpd] Re: Challenging Endeavour

> You wouldn't ask Philips or MSI to open their code, would you?

Erm.... actually I would if I thought they were allowed (by the
'management') to make their code available to a wider audience. There is
nothing more frustrating than something which isn't working and which you
cannot fix....

Allowing other people to see how you solved a problem does not lessen your
achievement (ask Rietveld), although I can see how it will be difficult to
earn money of you give your secrets away.

Do it for the jazz, not the cash! (says a PhD student!)

Jon