[sdpd] Re: Powsim, Simpel, Dorees...

Thanks a lot. But rather than to expect from every crystallographer
to be able to compile sources in order to build an executable, it seems
to me that both executables (tf12ls and others) and sources should be
made available ?

This would increase certainly the number of potential users.

Just my 2 cents,

Armel