[sdpd] Re: RIET/SDPD a suggestion...

At 09:14 05/11/99 +0100, Lubomir Smrcok wrote:
>That's great to assume everybody uses the same  software as you do,
>Armel ...
>I think also CIF was developed to avoid thousands of formats. Why not to
>standardize e-mail exchange first and only THEN proceed with powder data
>:_)
>Lubo
>
>On Fri, 5 Nov 1999, Armel Le Bail wrote:

>> &gt;As while native data would be a good quality check -<br>
>> &gt;something like this of would need standard file<br>
>> &gt;formats to be managable and of maximum usefulness -<br>
>> &gt;and that means CIF, and powder programs THAT CAN<br>
>> &gt;ROUTINELY import/write CIF structures and data(?))<br>

Ooops !
Well, it looks like a CIF file ;-)
But, Lubo, you mean that you have not updated your email
software to be able to cope with HTML, automatically ?

Armel
http://www.cristal.org/course/

Armel Le Bail - Universite du Maine, Laboratoire des Fluorures,
CNRS ESA 6010, Av. O. Messiaen, 72085 Le Mans Cedex 9, France
http://www.cristal.org/