[sdpd] Scintag Users Group

This is invitation to join Scintag user group managed by Andrew Payzant mailto:payzanta...@ornl.gov

Dear Scintag Users Group members,

Based on today's follow-up from Alen Pilanic of Scintag (copied below), it appears this group once again is the only source of open
internet discussion on Scintag issues.  The "eGroup" that Scintag set up last year has been discontinued.  If you know of any other
Scintag Users who might be interested in signing on to our list, please forward my e-mail address to them (or theirs to me if you
prefer).

Andrew

---------------------
E. Andrew Payzant
Development Staff Member
Diffraction and Thermophysical Properties Group
Metals & Ceramics Division

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1 Bethel Valley Road
PO Box 2008, MS 6064