[sdpd] EPDIC-7

Hi,

Even if the sun was capricious and the rain almost constant,
EPDIC-7, 20-23 May 2000, Barcelona, will certainly stay in
the participants memory, at least for the town beauty and walks
in crowdy and animated streets.

About SDPD at EPDIC-7, it seems to me that applications to
organic compounds have increased and maybe are now more
numerous than applications to inorganics. Pharmaceutical
companies find more interest in powder diffraction methods. I have
seen one successful application of the PowderSolve program
by Aventis, which may indicate that much more is made but
unpublished.

Any comment about this congress is welcome.

Best,

Armel Le Bail
http://www.cristal.org/course/

PS- The proceedings will not be published before 1 or 2 years.
Fortunately, Internet allows to distribute preprints already and to
show the posters. Below are some contributions available. You
may consider doing the same...

http://www.cristal.org/epdic-7/poster1/index.html
http://www.cristal.org/sdpd/espoir/epdic-7.html

http://www.cristal.org/epdic-7/poster2/index.html