[sdpd] Be careful with zipped_files.exe

Hi,

I received recently a reply to a mail sent to the SDPD mailing
list :

 >From: "JUSTINIANO QUISPE[D220093...@UNMSM.EDU.PE]" ><d220093...@unmsm.edu.pe>
 >Subject: RE: [sdpd] Espoir 3.5 release coming soon
 >
 >Hi Armel !
 >I received your email and I shall send you a reply ASAP.
 >Till then, take a look at the attached zipped docs.
 >bye.
 ><<zipped_files.exe>>

If you receive something similar, do not open the attached file.
This is a particularly insidious trojan virus, destroying all your
.doc, .xls, .h, .cpp etc files.

I hope that it has not been redistributed by my own mailer.
The mail is apparently from a regular subscriber to the SDPD list,
probably infected.

Info about it at :
http://www.netmag.com.pk/Virus/virus_alert-060699.htm

Best,