[sdpd] Teaching SDPD at distance for peanuts

Call the friends in your group for less.
Get LOW long distance rates and much more with beMANY!
Click here.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9191/14/_/40740/_/969024871/

Distance Learning (DL) courses are not so frequent in my country
so that administration declares to be unable to evaluate the
work. Trying to obtain informations about how asynchronous  DL
is considered in general in the world, when the question to pay
teachers arises, I obtained one interesting answer below. Since
the students have subscribed to the list, they may have a more
precise opinion which they could deliver here. Thanks.

Armel Le Bail
http://www.cristal.org/course/