[sdpd] Good Bye to ESRF subscribers

32000 children die each night from hunger and preventable diseases.
You can help save one. Become a sponsor today.
Click Here.
http://click.egroups.com/1/9250/14/_/40740/_/969118220/

Apparently, the anti-spam policy of ESRF has prohibited
any email coming from egroups.com.

So that, we should say good bye to them.

I would recommend them to have a personal account
somewhere, which is generally free. So that they would
manage to get freedom back...

Armel Le Bail
http://www.cristal.org/course/

Armel Le Bail - Université du Maine, Laboratoire des Fluorures,
CNRS ESA 6010, Av. O. Messiaen, 72085 Le Mans Cedex 9, France
http://www.cristal.org/