[sdpd] Extracting Fobs using LeBail technique

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9335/14/_/40740/_/969824206/

Hi everyone,

I am using GSAS to try to extract Fobs from a pattern with an unknown
structure (but known unit cell).  The peaks are a bit broad, and let's face
it, there would be no way to expect the program to distinguish K alphas 1
and 2.

My problem is, in the LeBail mode, the Fobs are not the same for Ka1 and Ka2
in REFLIST.  Therefore I can't use them.  Does anyone know how to get around
this?  Thanks,

						- Kurt Leinenweber