Re: [sdpd] how to purchase a high resolution diffractometer

For indexing purposes - how would the "transmission" mode system compare
to a Bragg-Brentano reflection system?

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: l.cranswick...@dl.ac.uk  Ext: 3703  Room C14
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
2. Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR with NO annual fee!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9333/14/_/40740/_/971020954/