Re: [sdpd] Babel: H addition

>I'm trying to use the Hydrogen addition function of Babel by Pat Walters and
>Matt Stahl, however, not yet scceed.
>I may having problem with the file format!
>What's format of a shelx file (.ins or .res?)? etc.

The file extension is different for Babel...
You have to rename either a .ins or .res classic SHELX file
into a .she file recognized by Babel. Not obvious in the
manual.

Best,

Armel Le Bail
http://www.cristal.org/course/

Get a NextCard Visa with rates as low as 2.99% Intro APR!
1.  Fill in the brief application
2.  Get approval decisions in 30 seconds!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9334/14/_/40740/_/971164317/