[sdpd] ENDEAVOUR 1.0 now shipping

Bonn, November 8th, 2000

Dear ENDEAVOUR User,

I'm pleased to inform you, that the Structure Solution Software
ENDEAVOUR 1.0 is now ready for distribution. Thanks a lot to all, who
helped during the beta-test phase.

About the price: We offer an academic single licence for EUR 1,900.00
and an academic site licence (unlimited number of installations
within one institute) for EUR 3,800.00. These pricees are reduced by
EUR 250.00, if you already have a DIAMOND single licence or by EUR
500.00, if you already have a DIAMOND site licence.

Details and order forms can be found on our web site
http://www.crystalimpact.com/endeavour. ENDEAVOUR will be delivered on
CD-ROM together with a printed manual (tutorial).

Best regards

Michael Berndt

###################################
Dr. Michael Berndt