Re: [sdpd] Automatic peak position hunting

Do you have an example file of this on the web
that can be tried out?

Lachlan.

--
Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

Collaborative Computational Project No 14 (CCP14)
    for Single Crystal and Powder Diffraction
Daresbury Laboratory, Warrington, WA4 4AD U.K
Tel: +44-1925-603703  Fax: +44-1925-603124
E-mail: l.cranswick...@dl.ac.uk  Ext: 3703  Room C14
                           http://www.ccp14.ac.uk

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/40740/_/977399158/