Re: [sdpd] more info on the method of harmonics !!!

Dear Dr. Le Bail,

I've read the FAQs regarding the method of the harmonics but we still
haven't figure out what really happens. For instance, how do you combine the
d-spacing of 12.6 with the alpha cell parameter a=12.6A?  Are these (h00)
'oriented' reflections already exist in an imaginary lets say pattern?  How
am I going to combine some other series with the b/c parameters? And what
about the space group? It is still unknown. Do I have to have exact x/2,x/3,
x/4 reflections or an error of 0.02 deg is tolerable?
Thank you for the patience of reading this mail,
best regards,
Irini