[sdpd] Bond Angles constraints in Fullprof2K ??

Hi everyone;

Has anybody out there been able to run a Rietveld refinement with bond angle constraints with the latest(?) version of FULLPROF (1.8a DEC2000)?

The distance constraints work fine, the symmetry codes generated in the "dconstr.hlp" appear to be correct, the distances and angles are well calculated in the .dis file but the main output file tells me very kindly that the calculated value for my constrained angle is 0.00 deg and this constraint is not taken into account. (and yes, I put ANG_MAX at 3 Angstrom to cover all bases).

Any similar experience or did I miss something in the manual? (that's quite likely...)

As an alternative WinMprof does a good job with constraints but IMHO Fullprof is a bit more user-friendly.

Francois Bonhomme.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://click.egroups.com/1/11231/1/_/40740/_/980745624/