Re: [sdpd] crsytallographic studies of some carbohydrates

Steve Maginn wrote :
>The information on the particular compounds you mention will be sent to you.
>For powder diffraction information (peak heights, d-spacings etc) I imagine
>the ICDD's Powder Diffraction File will have all the necessary information.
>
>I hope this is helpful.

Dear Steve, yes this is certainly helpful, and I think that
we can applause to your initiative ! This is a door open to
new horizons for scientists in countries without access to the
Cambridge Structural Database ! However, you take the risk
of some overload, if this is known...

Can we expect the same from ICDD ?

Best regards,

Armel Le Bail