[sdpd] (unknown)

Hi!

	My name is Luca Mollica, I?m an undergraduate student of Milan University, working on a project about high-critic-temperature superconductors SmBa2Cu3O7-x Al-doped, their structural features and their physical properties related to structural changes produced by different Al concentrations.

I?m working with excellent program FULLPROF refining XRPD output, but sometimes I have some difficulties refining temperature factors (Biso), and so I must use references datas without refining them.

I?m writing this mail in order too ask you all some advices about this problem, and about papers regarding  temperature factors theory and calculations.

Thank you very much

		Luca Mollica