Date:          Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:29:36 +0100
To:            rietveld_l...@ill.fr
From:          Cristal <alb...@cristal.org>
Subject:       News from an unlucky man
Cc:            sdpd...@yahoogroups.com

Hello,

By this mail I would like to thank you for these
emails expressing sympathy.after my unfortunate
accident.

The fact is that I feel not too bad now, in spite of multiple
bone fractures (two knees, left foot, left shoulder, left hand,
etc). I have confidence that I will walk again in one or two
months, and recover full. mobility. Nothing really vital has
been damaged. It is now just a question of time.

What makes me angry now is that I will probably only
have episodically access to the internet during these
two months ;-).

Best regards,

Armel Le Bail

PS - My passenger and the people in the other car who
lost control, producing the crash, are all safe, with only
superfcial skin damages, thanks to God ! I am the only
one broken in one thousand pieces. Sure that a powder
pattern of me would show some additional line
broadening ;-).