Re: [sdpd] Query - CIF formats and readers

Dear Peter,

Just a short Email to let you know that the Reflex module in Materials
Studio (Diffraction simulation, Indexing, Pawley refinement, Rietveld
refinement) can import and export cif files.

Best regards, Marcus

pstephens...@notes.cc.sunysb.edu
29/03/2002 02:59
Please respond to sdpd