[sdpd] Powder Diffraction 17 (2002) 1-6.

Hello,

Reading the paper cited in the subject, I was unable to
understand from where come the Iobs in Table II, III, IV.

Are they from the Socabim fitting program PROFILE,
or from the pattern matching option (=LBM) available in
FULLPROF ? This is unclear.

Anyway, let me recall an old discussion at the Rietveld
mailing list exactly about that :
http://www.cristal.org/forum/rietveld_l/1995/00000061.htm

So, if the Iobs in the above paper are the "Iobs" extracted
from the LBM, that discussion in 1995 had some effect...
But I am not sure. Comments ?

Armel

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.