[sdpd] Book available

Dear colleagues,

If you have been trying to purchase the new book, Structure Determination
from Powder Data, edited by W.I.F. David et al, you have probably been
disappointed that it is not available from the publisher or other sources,
even though a few advance copies have been circulating for a while.  I just
received notification from Amazon.com that the copy I ordered a month ago
has shipped, so it is evidently now available.

Peter W. Stephens
Professor and Director of the Graduate Program
Department of Physics & Astronomy
State University of New York
Stony Brook, NY 11794-3800

Save on REALTOR Fees