Re: [sdpd] Re: McMaille V2.0

Dear Prof. Le Bail,

     I am not able to get your program "McMaille-v3.zip" from

http://www.cristal.org/McMaille/McMaille-v3.html
or
http://www.cristal.org/McMaille/McMaille-v3.html

Downloading from both the sites result "McMaille.zip" (size 238,812
bytes), which is the same as that of version 2.

Is it somewhere else?

Sincerely
Chandan Mazumdar