[sdpd] SDPDRR-2 - Step 1 last reminder

Dear Participants to the Structure Determination by Powder
Diffractometry Round Robin 2,

This is the last reminder for the Step 1 (indexing). We are very
close to the deadline in a few days: sunday 13th October, 2002
(midnight in France).

Below are the impressive data download statistics :

   Data files          downloads
   samples.zip          103  (containing all 8 sample files)
   sample1.zip            27  individual file for sample 1
   samples1-3.zip       19  (containing sample files 1 to 3)
   rr2_8cdt1.zip          19   (containing data prepared for CRYSFIRE)
   sample3.zip           17   individual files, etc
   sample2.zip           16
   sample8.zip           15
   sample4.zip           13
   sample6.zip           12
   sample5.zip           10
   sample7.zip             9

Thank you !

One reply has been received already for that Step 1. We expect
much more, and it is even not too late for starting a participation.
Visit the web site : http://www.cristal.org/sdpdrr2/

Do not wait for the last minute.

Deadline for Step 2 (structure solution and refinement) is much later :
sunday 17th November 2002.

Best regards,

Armel Le Bail and Lachlan Cranswick

PS - results are to be sent to Lachlan Cranswick :
            Email :  l.m.d.cranswick...@dl.ac.uk
Attach the results to your email, either as a PDF or a MS Word
document, preferably compressed by Winzip. Be careful to not
include your name inside that result file if you want to stay anonymous,
because the results will be disclosed monday 14th October (for
Step 1).

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/UIYolB/TM