From: msb46...@cornell.edu [mailto:msb46...@cornell.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2002 11:36 AM
To: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [sdpd] Scintag

Hello,

I'm just starting to do the sdpd problem sets but
unfortunately I can't work out how to convert the data
files to Scintag .raw files.  Does anyone know of a
program that would do this?  I need to do this because
the only wayI can access PDF is throught the Scintag
software, DMSNT.  We have DMSNT version 1.36b,

Thanks again,

Mark

Home Selling? Try Us!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QrPZMC/iTmEAA/jd3IAA/UIYolB/TM