Re: [sdpd] Compilation of diffraction data file formats

Dear Holger,

not that many comprehensive, but it happened to me like to many others to
write some file transformations that I regrouped in Pofint
(http://qta.ensicaen.ismra.fr/pofint). You may find inside the ones you
want, not sure !
I'll write it Windows interfaced sooner or later, but it looks to be useful
to some people. I can implement it with your needs.
But thats better having you program reading the files directly !

yours
daniel

At 02:13 PM 12/11/02 +0100, you wrote:
>Is there any more or less comprehensive compilation of the various file
>formats used for powder diffraction data ? Where can I get detailed
>descriptions of these file formats ? I would like our software to be able to
>read as many of these formats as possible...
>
>Thank you and best wishes
>Holger Putz
>
>***************************************
>Dr. Holger Putz
>Crystal Impact
>M. Berndt, K. Brandenburg & H. Putz GbR
>Postfach 1251
>D-53002 Bonn
>
>Tel. : +49-228-9813643
>Fax  : +49-228-9813644
>Email: putz...@crystalimpact.com
>Web  : http://www.crystalimpact.com

----
A Quantitative Texture Analysis Internet Course:
http://qta.ensicaen.ismra.fr/
----
Daniel Chateigner

Professeur
Co-Editor Journal of Applied Crystallography

CRISMAT-ISMRA, UMR CNRS n° 6508
Bd. Maréchal Juin, 14050 Caen FRANCE
Tel prof: 33 (0) 231452611
Fax:      33 (0) 231951600