Re: [sdpd] Format of X-ray in Expo

Dear Hamid,
in expo you can use the format as you want, bt you have to specify it in the
entry file, for example this:

%window
%struct PITT
%job PITT *****Beca de Colaboración*****
%init
%data
range  5.00   120.00  0.02
pattern pitt.dat
format (17x,f15.5)
cont c 44 h 48 n 16 s 8
wave  1.54180
cell 13.2237 12.2401 7.7049   90.00 99.2365 90.000
space P 21/c
%extraction
%normal
nopreferred