[sdpd] Re: Format of X-ray in Expo

About the data file format:

If you edit out the 2theta column (e.g. in Exel or UltraEdit) and
give format (f8.0) together with 2theta start, 2theta stop, and the
step size in the exp-file it works with one column format for the
counts. I don't know if there's a way to leave the 2thetas in the
data file, at least the examples in the Expo manual only contain
counts. About conversion: there's also Xconv
(http://www.ceramics.irl.cri.nz/Convert.htm). Maybe that can change
your "2theta, I" format to "DBW", which is ok for Expo2000, if I
remember correctly ;-)

Here's an example how give format and range:

--clip--
format (f8.0)
range 10.000 100.000 0.050
--clip--