[sdpd] CAC 2003

Hello all,

I more or less decided to attend the "XIX conference on applied crystallography" 1 -4 sep. '03 and following summer school on polycrystalline structure determination in Krakow, but I am becoming more and more aware of the complete lack of references to same conference. Specifically, it is not mentioned in the IUCr calendar.
Will I be the only one there, or did some of you people out there register? Is it a good conference, i.e. has anyone attended before and are able to comment on it?

Thank you,

Jens

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping