[sdpd] THALES X-Ray Diffraction products and Internet sales

Thales Electron Devices (http://www.thales-electrondevices.com),
a World's leading manufacturer of electron tubes and devices for
professional markets, invite you to look at its X-Ray
Diffraction products and Internet Sales service.

We provide high quality Glass and Ceramic tubes which are
compatible with the major equipments available on the market.

Are you interested by obtaining cheap XRD tubes quickly?
We offer tubes at very competitive prices and delivered "door to
door" within 48 hours in many countries (depending on your
location).

To have an overview of our XRD products, please go to :
http://www.thalesgroup.com/electrondevices/products/xray/industry_diffraction/

To access to our XRD Internet sales service, please go to :
http://www.thalesgroup.com/electrondevices/customer_center/e_commerce/

If you have any question or special request, do not hesitate to
contact us at: netsales.xrd...@thales-electrondevices.com

Yours Sincerely,

Stéphane Pinquier,
Netsales Team