[sdpd] On Crystallography Open Database entries

Hi,

   I was looking for the atomic parameters of Silicon (NBS standard), Ni2B
and RB2C2 (R = rare earth) in the COD at crystallography.net. For silicon,
it was showing 3 entries (Si 1.00), but in all the cases CIF files show
_chemical_formula_structural       'Si C'
_chemical_formula_sum              'Si'
Are they pure silicon, or silicon carbide?

For Ni2B entry, the mentioned spacegroup is I -4 2 m, but in JCPDS data, I
found that the spacegroup is I4/mcm. Which one is right then?

Can anybody provide me the correct crystallographic data including atomic
positions for these three materials?

Thanking you in advance

Chandan Mazumdar

Inkjet cartridges up to 80% off. HP, Epson, Lexmark--we have your brand.
Free shipping on every order to the U.S. and Canada! Excellent service.
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
http://us.click.yahoo.com/QWB0QC/.eUGAA/ySSFAA/UIYolB/TM