Re: [sdpd] Recent Congress and comiing ones about SDPD

On Tuesday, September 23, 2003, at 04:04 PM, Armel Le Bail wrote:

>  So where are
>  these software available (Lachlan, please add a new topic in the
>  CCP14) ?

Dear all,

regarding the software we are developing for the extraction of
single-crystal-like intensities (or F^2) from "textured data" I can
assure Armel that it will be made available free of charge (including
the source code) on the web once it is in a distributable state .

Best regards

Christian Baerlocher

P.S. sorry for the late reply, I had lost my connection to the mailing list.
--
Ch. Baerlocher               | Tel.:  +41-1-632 3749
Lab. fuer Kristallographie   | FAX :  +41-1-632 1133

WWW: http://www.crystal.mat.ethz.ch/~chbaerlo/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/UIYolB/TM