[sdpd] UPPW-3 solution - UPPW-4 problem

>The resulting refined cell with esd's is:
>
>a  15.6161 (0.0063)
>b  10.0867 (0.0036)
>c  11.7967 (0.0047)
>beta  106.220 (4)

Yes, there is a complete consensus about UPPW-3. Thanks
to all participants : http://www.cristal.org/uppw/uppw3.html
Unfortunately, I failed in my quest for finding the raw data until now.
Should I buy it for you Stephens ?

Here is the UPPW-4 problem. That time, not a Grant-in-Aid pattern,
its comes from a patent on zeolites and could probably be indexed
by comparison with similar compounds (why this was not done ?
or is the compound really what it is said to be ? or else ?). Be careful,
the data are given as 2-theta positions (not d(A)).

UPPW-4
November 7, 2003

Problem :

Unindexed ICDD entry but said to correspond to a defined zeolite type :
SSZ-35 (=STF), see
<http://www.zeolites.ethz.ch/Zeolites/updates_4th_edition.htm>http<http://www.zeolites.ethz.ch/Zeolites/updates_4th_edition.htm>://www.zeolites.ethz.ch/Zeolites/updates_4th_edition.htm

Can your indexing software propose some probable cell(s) ?

ICDD 51-1595
Kx(AlxSi1-x)O2.H2O
Potassium aluminum silicate hydrate
Radiation CuKalpha : 1.5418 A
Ref: Nakagawa, Y., 5,391,287, U.S. Patent, (1995)

Also called : SSZ-35

2-theta,  intensities
8.010  100
9.620    3