[sdpd] preferred orientation

Hi All,
Can anybody advise me about the use of spherical harmonic for
modelling the prefered orientation in Rietveld refinement using
fullprof?
How many spherical harmonic terms should I use for obtaining a good fit?
Also: Is there any other method for modelling the prefered orientation
besides the traditional Rietveld-Toraya and March-Dollase functions?
Regards,

bouchekara messaoud
X-Ray Diffraction Lab,
Division of Chemistry,