[sdpd] Powder Diffraction SIG at ACA annual meeting, July 17-22, Chicago 2005

Dear colleagues,

This year Powder Diffraction SIG along with Service Crystallography SIG organizes a full day symposium "Interface Between Powder and
Single Crystal Diffraction" which will be held on Sunday, July 18 at 2004 ACA Annual Meeting in Chicago.

A business meeting of the Powder SIG  is scheduled the same day at 5:00-5:30 pm. Please attend this meeting if you can as we need to
elect new officers.

If you are not planning to attend the ACA meeting (or even you are) please fill free to send us interesting ideas and thoughts
concerning Powder SIG, its role, desired topics and workshops, or anything else you may wish to bring to our attention.

Sincerely yours,

Peter Zavalij
Contact information:

Abraham Clearfield, Chair 04
Dept. of Chemistry
Texas A & M Univ.
PO Box 30012
College Station TX 77843-3255
Tel: 979 845 2936
Fax: 979 845 2370
clearfield...@mail.chem.tamu.edu

Alexandre Yokochi, Chair elect 04, Chair 05
Dept. of Chemistry
Oregon State Univ.
Corvallis OR 97331
Tel: 541 737 6724