[sdpd] scattering coefficients in fullprof

Hi!
I am a new user of fullprof and I am trying to refine a structure of a selenide compound.
I can't start the process due to warning message of fullprof about scattering coefficients
that is missing. I will be happy to know why and how I can solve this problem

Thank's in advance to your fast response

Eli Lancry
Department of Chemistry
Bar-Ilan University
Ramat gan 52900 Israel