[sdpd] single crystal instrument information

I would like to have some informations. In our  university in Oman, we have Enraf Nonius FR590 X-ray generator, with an old goniometer for single crystal study, which now out of date. I would like to know if it is possible to use the same X-ray generator FR590 with a new modern system ( like goniometer CAD4F). If some one has experienced the same case and approximately how much it will cost.

Thank you for your information

Khaled Melghit

Chemistry Dept.College of science

Sultan Qaboos University