Re: [sdpd] Derivative Difference Minimization

>Enjoy the freedom from the "background headache"!
>
>Your comments and suggestions are welcome.

So, this is a kind of background extraction method
in a sense ?-).

Not seen in the paper how to calculate the Bragg R factor
or RF, nor how to obtain the"|Fobs|" in order to make
a Fourier difference synthesis (but maybe my lecture
was too in diagonal). Do you still have to model
the background if you want to make these kinds of
calculations ? If yes, the DDM method is applicable
only if your structure model is complete.

Armel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/EA3HyD/3MnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM