  From: Hamid Mutaalim
  To: sdpd...@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 4:26 AM
  Subject: [sdpd] guidline on Rietveld refinement

  Dear all,

  I would like to ask if some one can send to me some
  papers by e-mail regarding Reitveld refinement
  guideline, which discuss what parameters first we have
  to refine then what second to refine.....ect. Because
  some time, i find my self confuse on the order or
  priority of parameter to refine

  Thank you

  Hamdane

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM