Re: [sdpd] Hump ???

>P.S. Why do you measure at nights only ­ to exclude the sun wind
>influence? :)

In fact I measure during 24 hours... There is no queue (we
have 2 other diffractometers). The problem is there since
more than 1 year and we have made nothing serious
(I say "we" but I should say the lab tinkers, not including
me, because I am notoriously unable to repair something,
even not a spigot...). I try to slow down the complete failing
of the French science with my own limited capacity ;-).
And even Bruker seems to have limited capacity on that
question. Probably corrosion somewhere close to the
X-ray tube because of too powerful cooling and air moisture...

Thanks for all the suggestions ! I will make a report if "we"
find the explanation.

Armel

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TzSHvD/SOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM