[sdpd]

Dear all,
I'm refining a crystal structure with Pnma space group using Fullprof;
since it appears strained I refined also the microstructural parameters
using strain model=3. my questions are: 1) are negative values meaningful
or only positive values must be considered? 2) what is the unit of
measurement for the data resulting after refinement?
Thanks in advance for your kind attention!
Alberto

http://us.click.yahoo.com/RzSHvD/UOnJAA/79vVAA/UIYolB/TM